CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 23, 2009






So I have been reflecting today-that Sarah will be 11 months old tomorrow, which means next month she will be a year old. It is amazing how fast time flies by and how much she has changed these past 11 months. And a little over a month from now I will have another baby here! It is just kind of crazy to me! I want to take Sarah to the zoo for her 1st birthday-since she just loves animals and I was thinking about doing a small party for her. It is just that it is so close to the due date for Morgan I don't know how up to it I will feel-I might have to get some help from some of my family! Well those are just a couple of thoughts I have had on my mind today.


Well this photo is 7 months old- I don't have any recent ones on the computer to put up-but you can still see how much she has changed!

1 comment:

Becka Babe said...

I cant believe she's that big either! Liza is going to be 2 in a week, its amazing! I hope your doing good w/ your pregnancy, I really miss you.