I am married to Richard, and we have a beautiful daughter named Sarah and another daughter(due June 9th) we have 2 dogs, and my husband is a falconer so we also have a red tail hawk in our yard! I enjoy spending time with my family and watching Sarah grow so quickly! She is already 9 months old!!!
Okay so I want to change my template and do some new posts but I have been extremely busy lately but I will get to it just bear with me things should slow down in the next couple weeks!
I think your layout is very pretty. your doing a great job, you just need some posts, maybe do one one how Marie takes such awesome pictures of Sarah, then post the pics of Sarah bear! HEY! go get one of those count downer things for the new baby! Love you girl, have some fun! Becka
2 comments:
I think your layout is very pretty. your doing a great job, you just need some posts, maybe do one one how Marie takes such awesome pictures of Sarah, then post the pics of Sarah bear! HEY! go get one of those count downer things for the new baby! Love you girl, have some fun! Becka
Hey you so need to blog, so I'm tagging you with a survey! Go to mine and do the copy/paste thing, for the ABC's survey!
Love ya!
Post a Comment