Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Okay! For those of you who don't know I found out on Friday, Oct. 24 that I am expecting again. I think I will be due around the 1st part of July. It is happy and exciting news. My daughter Sarah will be about 13 months old when the new baby arrives and I am sure things will be hectic. We have been busy lately my sister works for Sears Portraits and my dad is playing Santa Claus and will be working there this Christmas Season to do Pictures with Santa. Well my sis manager asked if we could use Sarah as a promotion for this so my little Sarah-bear will have her pictures on the walls of the Cumberland Mall Sears Portraits. I think the pictures were really cute and will get some posted soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love it! Nicole's World sound cool!
Post a Comment