CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Sarah


Ok we have had a busy day today! I had my first Dr. appt to see how far along I am, which they said I am 9 weeks 6 days and am due on July 4th, an independence baby! Then I took my husband to work then went to Sarah's 6 month check-up. I took my sister Amanda with me because I knew Sarah was getting her shots and I just can't stand it so I took her for support but she really was no help she couldn't even watch (she stood in the corner and covered her eyes) so I was left to brave it all on my on! Thanks, Mana! J/K The Dr. said Sarah weighs 13 lbs and 2 ozs and is 24 and 3/4 inches long. While we were waiting for the nurse to come in and give the shots, I asked Amanda if she wanted to see Sarah TRY to crawl, cuz I just think it is so cute, she rocks back and forth trying to figure it out. So I was very surprised when I sat her on the exam table and she just started crawling!!! It was sooooo cute! Now I am going to have to watch every move she makes as she will try to be into EVERYTHING!!!! So that is my good news for today!!!

2 comments:

Marie said...

She is my angel! I love her!

Becka Babe said...

SO Sweet! How was your Christmas?
I've tagged you & given you an award. (Just cut and paste it to your gadgets html thing.)