CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Update Info




Wow! I have not been on here in forever!!! I also did not get to send out Christmas/New Year letters or cards like I wanted to so I will use this blog to update on how everyone is doing!
Well Sarah is now 8 months old and she is trying to learn to walk---CRAZY!!!! I can't believe how fast time flies when you have a kid- I thought it was going fast before she came along! Well monday we went and had a weight check done for her and she now weighs 16 lbs 1 oz and was 26 inches long!!! We also had some more pictures done on the 16th of Jan and she always does so good for the camera-no matter how sleepy she is or if she just had shots etc. So I got some really cute pics- we did 4 generation pictures which I think is totally awesome! and we also did Valentine pics and St. Patty day pics and a couple of fun bath time pics! I am so lucky to have a sister who works for Sears Portraits- I get to get so much more stuff than if I didn't have the hook up! hehehe! Sarah now has 3 bottom teeth and I think there are a couple tryin to come in on the top.
Richard has now started his classes at the Art institute of Atlanta and is going on Wednesday evenings (which I don't like-he doesn't get home until 11 pm and I hate being here in this house by myself in the dark and in the middle of the woods! YUCKY!) and Saturday mornings- he is loving his classes - especially his art class and learning a lot in his other computer class. He is still doing falconry and is enjoying the times he gets to go hunt with his Red Tail Hawk!
As I am sure pretty much everyone knows now I am expecting our 2nd child around July 4th, and we think it is another girl, I go for my 20 week sonogram on Feb. 13 to verify! Richard was giving the sonographer a hard time and she decided to do an early peek to see if she could tell what I was having so we will see if she was right! I am enjoying being a stay at home mom and watching Sarah grow so quickly! I have been working on our website we are trying to get up and published and I have also been trying to work on getting our house clean and organized before I have two little ones running around here. When I worked I was hardly ever home and I never got to finish unpacking when we moved out here - so that and taking care of Sarah is usually what fills most of my days-except when I need a break and ride into Cobb County with Richard to hang out with my family or friends.


Well that about sums up how we have been doing! Love yall!


2 comments:

leigha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
leigha said...

Laura and Richard you are so blessed to have such a beautiful little angel. She seems to be happy.