Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Baby Morgan
So we went to the Dr. yesterday for my 20 week check up and to see wheather or not we were having a girl or a boy, we are having another girl!!! Her name will be Morgan and I'm pretty sure the middle name will be Lillyanna. We also found out at our appt as Dena was doing the sonogram that I am not actually 20 weeks pregnant I am actually 24 weeks pregnant, therefore shaving off an entire month! My new due date is June 9th. I know when that time comes around I will be glad I don't have to wait until July 4th, but right now I keep thinking about everything I need to get done between now and then! Oh well I will do what I can and the rest will just have to wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Thanks for calling me, sorry I haven't called back, but I AM REALLY EXCITED TO HEAR ITS A GIRL!!!! You and I are Mommies of two girls, how awesome is that! Miss you! :)
Post a Comment